What is your favorite new genre show?

Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Winter TV Review: Work It

I know I wasnt supposed to laugh at this cross-dressing sitcom, but I did. It's not as gentle as BOSOM BUDDIES, nor do the two guys in this 2012 version particularly look like women (okay, Angel does). But just like BB, Work It works best when the two guys are in dresses and surrounded by the ladies they work with and for at a pharmaceuticals business. Ratings have sorta tanked, so if you like this escapist comedy, you better enjoy it while it lasts. ABC predicts COUGAR TOWN will take over its slot in the coming weeks. Oh, and for those who are upset over the content, trust me, I understand. But I'm gay, and I still found the humor in guys donning dresses. B-

No comments: