What is your favorite new genre show?

Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fall TV Preview: The CW

THE CW
MONDAYS: GOSSIP GIRL returns to the hour that it started, 8 pm. It leads into the new HART OF DIXIE starring Rachel Bilson and created by the same GOSSIP GIRL producers.
WHAT I WILL WATCH: Nothing
HOURS: 0
GRADE: B-

TUESDAYS: I became a fan of 90210 in its third season, but for its fourth year, the show moves to Tuesdays and leads into Sarah Michelle Gellar’s promising CBS cast-off RINGER
WHAT I WILL WATCH: 90210 and RINGER
HOURS: 2.00
GRADE: A-

WEDNESDAYS: Reality show H8R leads into an all-star edition of AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL.
WHAT I WILL WATCH: Nothing
HOURS: 0
GRADE: C-

THURSDAYS: THE VAMPIRE DIARIES leads into Kevin Williamson’s new THE SECRET CIRCLE with Britt Robertston. This is a great pairing and has good flow from hour to hour.
WHAT I WILL WATCH: SECRET CIRCLE
HOURS: 1.00
GRADE: A-

FRIDAYS: NIKITA moves to a new night, followed by SUPERNATURAL at 9.
WHAT I WILL WATCH: SUPERNATURAL
HOURS: 1.00
GRADE: C+

OVERALL CW FALL SCORE: B-

TOP CW NEW FALL SHOWS:
Secret Circle
Ringer
Hart of Dixie
H8R

No comments: