What is your favorite new genre show?

Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fall Upfronts Pilot Preview: ABC

For me, ABC has the best development line-up of the year. I want to see almost all of these shows go to series.

1. CHARLIES ANGELS (Hands down, I am most excited about this ANGELS revamp, something I've wanted to see for three decades now)
2. GOOD CHRISTIAN BITCHES (With Kristen Chenoweth, this could be the new HOUSEWIVES for ABC)
3.THE RIVER (And this could be the new LOST)
4. ONCE UPON A TIME (Fairly tale creatures really do exist. Its supposed to have a unique look, ala Pushing Daisies)
5. PAN AM (Airline espionage from the 60s. Sounds great)
6. POE (An 1800's CSI? Count me excited)
7. HALLELUJAH (From Marc Cherry. Need I say more?)
8. GRACE
9. GEORGETOWN
10. DAMAGE CONTROL
IDENTITY
MISSING
PARTNERS
REVENGE

No comments: