What is your favorite new genre show?

Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

TV ROUND-UP 2010-2011

I will be reviewing EVERY scripted show during the 2010-2011 TV season on the following networks: NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX and the CW. I will also be reviewing most of the unscripted 'reality' shows, too. Also, I will be reviewing as many scripted shows on cable as I can. Exceptions will be to shows that I just don't know about, or are on stations that I don't get (such as SPARTACUS on STARZ channel). Shows eligible premiered from end of May 2010 through early May 2011.

WARREN THE APE (MTV) A-
WORK OF ART: NEXT GREAT ARTIST (BRAVO) A-
THE NEISTAT BROTHERS (HBO) B+
HOT IN CLEVELAND (TVLAND) B
100 QUESTIONS (NBC) B
THE GOOD GUYS (FOX) B
THE JAQUIE BROWN DIARIES (LOGO) B-
ARE WE THERE YET? (TBS) C+
THE HARD TIMES OF RJ BERGER (MTV) C+
DOWNFALL (ABC) C+
MEMPHIS BEAT (TNT) D+
UNNATURAL HISTORY (Cartoon Network) D+
DOUBLE EXPOSURE (BRAVO) D
NEIGHBORS FROM HELL (TBS) D-

No comments: