What is your favorite new genre show?

Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, April 9, 2007

R.I.P., Mon Mustang

My 1995 Ford Mustang just bit the dust. It was going to cost 3100 to fix it, and it's only worth 900, so I decided to part ways with it. Tomorrow I get behind the wheel of my new 2007 Hyundai Tiberon. And exciting as that all is, I am still feeling some separation anxiety already with my Mustang. Fans will remember my Ford from MAN ACADEMY 2: RITES OF PASSAGE (Centaur Films: 2002) --The Masked Mystery Man fucks me on the hood of my Mustang in the final scene of the movie; STORM DRAIN (Helix Studios: 2004) -- I am found sleeping in my Mustang by the masseur, who then invites me back to his house for some XXX storytelling; DIRECT DEPOSIT, HOLE MILK, STORM SURGE (Cre8tive Juices: 2005, 2005, 2006); and my Mustang will make it's final film appearance in the fourth edition of THE STORM CHRONICLES (2007) where we shot footage of it 2 years ago with a huge branch that fell down on it during Hurricane Wilma.

No comments: